- Take the road from Paradise circle (Secunderabad) heading towards Kompally.
- Crossing Kompally, continue on the main road towards Medchal.
- ISKCON – New Naimisaranya (Hyderabad farm) is located 6 km from the Medchal town.
- On reaching Medchal, proceed on the Nagpur highway for another 6 km after which you should see a ISKCON arch gate on to your left.
- Enter the arch gate and head straight until you cross the Dabilpur railway station.
- After you cross the railway station, turn right and continue straight for about 700 m and the temple would be on your right
Bus number 229 from Ranigunj bus depot and Secunderabad railway station offers direct service to Medchal. From Medchal several buses ply for Dabilpur Village.
ISKCON Hyderabad farm is just a 5 minute walk from the bus drop point.
Local shuttle trains are available from the Secunderabad station. You need to get down at the Dabilpur station, you could reach the temple from the station either by using the autorickshaws available or by taking a leisure walk (5 minutes) along the country-scape.